This is the Pip Boy 3000 my husband and I made for Halloween a while back. Heres the basics- absolute basics-
Cut mailing tube to correct length, then slice open.
Fit tube to arm using elastic, hot glue elastic in place.
Use Foam to cut out basic shape a pip boys top, cut multiple layers of that, glue them together to build up a shape, dont forget to cut a space to fit an ipod touch or iphone.
Cover tube with foam.
Glue pip boy shape to tube, use more foam to fill in the sides and build up shapes.
Get bottle caps, brads, screw, flat sided marbles, bolts and other hardware to use in decorating the pip boy.
On paper draw the Rad Scale and color, then cover in clear tape, glue it to pip boy, and cut a piece of foam to act as a cover for it.
Paint the whole thing a dark green, dry brush on metallic green then blacks and browns.
add on velcro to closure.
Download the pip boy app in the itunes store.
Put ipod in pip boy and wear it!
- Barbara M. favorited Pip Boy 3000 27 Mar 22:09
- Barbara M. added Pip Boy 3000 to projects I likes... 27 Mar 22:09
- Keiyrena favorited Pip Boy 3000 16 Jun 10:07
- Emma K. favorited Pip Boy 3000 21 Aug 06:17
- Paris N. favorited Pip Boy 3000 24 Feb 04:18
- Our Nerd Home favorited Pip Boy 3000 09 Nov 07:50
- Katwaii Kat-Su favorited Pip Boy 3000 31 Oct 10:52
- Autumn L. favorited Pip Boy 3000 07 Oct 23:21
- susie favorited Pip Boy 3000 03 Oct 14:59
- Rosie RatFight favorited Pip Boy 3000 29 Sep 09:57
Princess Pam-attitude posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!