The Wrist Spikes must not be left out!!!
I'm going to an anime con in February and am cosplaying Chun Li, I got the costume but of course her wrist spikes didn't come with it, so I decided to just take the cheap and more rewarding route which was making them myself. Here's how they turned out.
- Skyliva favorited Chun Li's Wrist Spikes 24 Apr 18:10
- venucifer favorited Chun Li's Wrist Spikes 03 Jan 20:04
- brooke M. favorited Chun Li's Wrist Spikes 12 Nov 16:58
- Jess W. commented on Chun Li's Wrist Spikes 12 Mar 00:05
- Jess W. favorited Chun Li's Wrist Spikes 08 Mar 03:07
- Roughwaters44 favorited Chun Li's Wrist Spikes 24 Feb 04:47
- Linkin Logs added Chun Li's Wrist Spikes to Cosplay 13 Jan 23:35
- aMrsBarrett favorited Chun Li's Wrist Spikes 30 Jul 16:12
- Grimgirl101 favorited Chun Li's Wrist Spikes 21 Jun 20:04
- Kenny the kitty favorited Chun Li's Wrist Spikes 30 Apr 17:02
After you've gathered the materials figure out how big the hole needs to be for your wrist to fit through the bracelets. I did this by cutting a piece of foam off and wrapping it around my wrist until I could easily get it on and off but still being secure at the same time. I just glued that together and made it my template.
Once you have your "wrist template" just take it and trace the circle onto another piece of foam this will be the part of the bracelet that your wrist will go through. You will want to make 4 of these circles. ( I did two circles on one sheet so I would have enough room for the outer circle in the next step)
With pieces of foam make a 2 and a half inch strip and cut out 4 of these. Then wrap those strips around one of the foam rings with super glue. Then attach the other ring and it should look like this. ( I had to add a bit more to my strips to I just cut out a little piece of foam the was 2 and a half inches wide and added it)