A cake to celebrate the beginning of the summer holidays
This cake was made for a cooking contest..It has a base of sponge cake but is decorated to evoke a camping holiday.
- Kin Dragon commented on Cake Decoration : A Camping In The Forest 19 May 11:52
- campaspe favorited her project Cake Decoration : A Camping In The Forest 19 May 11:48
- campaspe published her project Cake Decoration : A Camping In The Forest 19 May 11:28
The cake is made entirely by robot or beater. Its secret is speed, it is advisable to weigh all the ingredients before starting the recipe (see my other sponge cake posts)
- Preheat the thermostat oven 6 (180°).
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites and put the latter in the bowl of the food processor. Mount them in firm snow. Successively add the sugar, then the egg yolks, then the flour previously mixed with the yeast, mixing briefly after each addition.
- Pour into a buttered mould
- Cook 30 minutes thermostat 5 to 6