A wooden box decorated inside
When I saw cool stuff in magazines or booklets or anything which I could cut, I kept them in a drawer then got them out when I had enough to fill a box. I got the boxes from IKEA with a glass front but I suppose any old wooden box would do. I also used sequins and stickers on the inside to give it extra sparkle. For the Patterned paper I photocopied cool materials or just used wrapping paper, some people may prefer to paint the outside or even cover it too, but I didn't bother. You can print stuff off the internet but the quality isn't that good, went onto Allposters.com and printed a couple off.
- Sarah Snowflake favorited Shadow Boxes 29 Sep 09:36
- LaLiLuLiny added Shadow Boxes to Sonstiges 02 Mar 21:40
- Danni G. favorited Shadow Boxes 31 Jan 21:45
- Mai added Shadow Boxes to House Stuffs 20 Jan 04:43
- Mary P. entered her project Shadow Boxes to Cricut Contest 07 Jan 21:40
- LaLiLuLiny favorited Shadow Boxes 17 Dec 19:35
- Rhea L. favorited Shadow Boxes 23 Nov 19:20
- Whimsical Peacock favorited Shadow Boxes 22 Jun 03:27
- Mary P. entered her project Shadow Boxes to Hardware Store Decor Contest 23 Sep 19:07
Mary P. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!