"You may find the following disturbing..."
- Ells B. added "Rob Zombie" Shadow Box to Stuff to make 26 Jul 16:17
- Ells B. favorited "Rob Zombie" Shadow Box 26 Jul 16:17
- deasphodel added "Rob Zombie" Shadow Box to nice and simple 17 Feb 23:59
- Abnormal Abby added "Rob Zombie" Shadow Box to Other 11 Jun 17:20
- elarablair favorited "Rob Zombie" Shadow Box 23 Feb 19:13
- cristinakilljoyway favorited "Rob Zombie" Shadow Box 03 Jan 16:07
- Ysabella favorited "Rob Zombie" Shadow Box 01 Aug 02:38
Take out backing from shadow frame, and tape postcard to back of the matting, so that your picture shows thru.
SKULLS (idea from 'Easy Skull Charms by Julz S...for more details):
Mold 3 small skulls out of clay, and then insert a small jewelry eye hook on top before baking.
Once you have baked the clay and it has hardened and cooled; paint the eyes and mouth black, and then let it dry completely.
*I punched a hole with a nail and put the hook thru it and bent it all the way down on the other side, securing it with tape.
They hands actually came like this, but if you use a different kind, then cross the hands to have a 90 degree angle, and then secure them together with craft glue or a hot glue gun.
*Because of the kind of frame I had, I was unable to secure them to the mat board, so they kind of float free.
'You may find the following disturbing' sign & the Cardboard skull (from scrapbook kit); were secured to the mat board with jewelry findings (somewhat like a nail, and then bent in the back). I secured everything with tape afterwards.
Slide the backing back into the frame and display or give as a gift.