Recycled Sweater Mice Ornament Tutorial
- mousepattern.jpg 37.5 KB [ Download ]
- Joanie N. favorited Recycled Sweater Mice 12 Mar 16:05
- B B. favorited Recycled Sweater Mice 20 May 14:53
- Val t. favorited Recycled Sweater Mice 15 Dec 00:37
- KozmicBlues added Recycled Sweater Mice to Anti-aburriment 17 Dec 20:15
- cynthia.laird.7 added Recycled Sweater Mice to Sweater Crafts 17 Nov 04:49
- DocDoolittle favorited Recycled Sweater Mice 15 Nov 05:25
- MysticRose29 added Recycled Sweater Mice to Plushies to Make 30 Mar 16:24
- MysticRose29 favorited Recycled Sweater Mice 30 Mar 16:24
- IrisMakesStuff favorited Recycled Sweater Mice 02 Feb 22:30
- Dana M. favorited Recycled Sweater Mice 26 Jan 19:40
Turn right sides facing and hand stitch (or machine stitch) the body curve (along the top) together.
Add the bottom panel to the opening at the bottom of the mouse. Leave a small hole along one side.
Turn and stuff the mouse.
Close up the hole.
Add ears. Fold the bottom edges of the ears towards the center. Then sew onto the mouses head that way.
To hang on the tree, take a piece of embroidery thread and put a hoop down the back of the mouse, starting at the head and ending half way down the body. This makes it hang correctly on the tree. If you put the hoop in too small a space, the mouse leans forward, and it's ears make it front heavy.