The most adorable bloomers! Perfect for sleep wear.
Every year my family does a New Year's good luck panty exchange and this year my recipient was a young lady who is totally retro/vintage in everything she wears. What better piece of underclothes than bloomers for her??? I used some awesome fabric I pillaged from my grandmothers 30 year old fabric stash, and all other supplies are from my stash. I'm a totally green gifter this year! Sized from XS to XL there is a huge range of possibilities in this project.
- colette-patterns-0001-bloomers.pdf 1.72 MB [ Download ]
- Kimya J. favorited Mini Bloomers 17 Nov 04:00
- Joe Newton favorited Mini Bloomers 23 Oct 06:29
- Holly K. added Mini Bloomers to Lingerie Ideas 08 Jul 12:34
- amanda the wizard favorited Mini Bloomers 12 Jun 05:43
- Sherry K. favorited Mini Bloomers 03 Apr 00:36
- Ilana M. favorited Mini Bloomers 21 Jan 01:26
- Melissa Beth favorited Mini Bloomers 27 Nov 10:18
- Becky H. added Mini Bloomers to vintage diy 20 Jan 14:36
- Momoka added Mini Bloomers to undergartments and swimsuits 02 Sep 22:03
- Jess R. favorited Mini Bloomers 02 Sep 00:49
The finished product turned out so darn cute I had trouble boxing them up and gifting them. I'm going to be making myself a few pairs out of old sheets and lace I have in my stash, Ill update with modeling pix as soon as I find a model who isn't camera shy. Feel free to add lace and ribbons as you see fit, I figured that the pattern made the piece here so I just added a ribbon so the recipient would know which side was front.