I am originally from FL, lived in Upstate NY for a 14 years, and now I am in VA. I miss the seasons in upstate NY, especially winter (seriously) and I don't enjoy the Southern heat of VA. I do love VA, though, because it is close to home. I don't miss summer (or late spring, or early fall, etc) in FL but I do miss the beaches and my family. I am married, have 3 cats (Zappa, Sakura, and Harris), am a vegetarian, and have a Ph.D. in (Particle) Physics. I knit, crochet, sew, make jewelry, cook, and bake. I love this website because it has given me so many great ideas.
Find Melissa Beth on
- favorited Beaded Ring 19 Jan 03:23
- favorited Simple Double Heart Ring 19 Jan 03:10
- favorited Wire Wrapped Sea Glass Pendant 19 Jan 03:07
- favorited Icicle Ornaments From Plastic Bottles 19 Jan 03:02
- favorited Spicy Kale Chips 11 Feb 01:43
- favorited Tatted Flower 17 Aug 02:38
- favorited Kandi Stars 17 Aug 02:28
- followed Nikki S. 22 Oct 04:42
- commented on her comment I love it! to ~Homer And Giant Pink Donut Cake~ 20 Jun 17:22
- commented on her comment My cats don't really play with the free cat toy, but they don't really play with anything :-) to Sandra M. 30 Apr 17:49
- commented on her comment It isn't hard to get out of. I have plenty of ribbon so I can pull it out pretty easy. to Le Sac Dress 10 Apr 22:27
- entered her project Simple, No Sew Strapless Bra to Sweater Surgery Contest 09 Apr 20:11
My name is Melissa. I'm originally from Jacksonville, FL, moved to Troy, NY (Albany area)...
Meet Melissa Beth »