how to make your own beads and buttons of branches
i love branches and lately i thought why not making of them beads and buttons with the bark still around it.
i have tried it out and thought mayby you love to learn this your self;-D
i had made those beads often , but didn't had made picture of it so i have done it now and thought i must show it too you;-D
be careful when you use an electric tool, be fresh of mind.
don't have los hair and long los cloth parts and jewelry that can be dangerous.
Use underneath your drilling a old piece of wood so you don't damaged the working area, or the floor, you don't like that.LOL
the time is without the baking time. and it can be longer or lesser depending of how many you will make of these beads or buttons.;-D
hope you like it
just have fun, we can drill girls.!!!!LOL
thank you for stopping by;-D
- Heather H. favorited Branch Beads And Buttons 08 Apr 21:44
- Mari M. favorited Branch Beads And Buttons 18 Mar 12:36
- Roughwaters44 favorited Branch Beads And Buttons 24 Feb 04:54
- Kathleen W. favorited Branch Beads And Buttons 11 Feb 15:24
- amanda.shillito favorited Branch Beads And Buttons 18 Oct 05:51
- Bayou Jenn added Branch Beads And Buttons to Jewelry 15 Jun 23:07
- Metafright K. favorited Branch Beads And Buttons 08 Jun 19:47
- Amanda Wicked favorited Branch Beads And Buttons 13 Aug 06:00
- Shirls favorited Branch Beads And Buttons 23 Jun 23:48
- cattus favorited Branch Beads And Buttons 23 Jun 20:57
Because oftenly there in the bark bugs and you don't want them in you house you must put the slices in a baking tray and preheat the oven untill 100 degrees Farenheit of 40 degrees Celsius and let them bake 30 minutes let them stay in there an hour.
Now you can brush them off with a toothsbruch.
Pick your drill, use for this a tiny drill , i have used 3mm drill.
and you need underneat a old piece of wood so you can't damaged the floor or the your table.
when you want to drill in the middle you need to make a tiny hole in the beginning that you can make with the hand drill.
Hold the bead with one hand and with the other you hold your drill. Don't be scarred it's an easy job but you need to be focused so when you're too tired out don't do this. !!!!!!!
You can better take a nap and then do this.
be carefull with los hair and jewelry that can be dangerous.!!!!!!
when you wants buttons, just make two holes or four and then your ready to use your new buttons as well.
it's fun to do !!!;-D Now you're ready to use them;-D
you can if you want oil them, i didn't liked that, but it's a matter of taste;-D
just have fun and be creative, and be a tough crafting girl.
thank you for stopping by.;-D