I'm a mom and I live on a budget, so crafting/sewing/crocheting help me out a lot. Plus, I have taste for alternative clothing that comes at a hefty price, so I'm learning to make my own clothes. Any tips and advice, especially about working with a Brother sewing machine, is definitely welcome. I also live to bake, do mehndi(henna) tattoos, and practice tribal fusion belly dancing.
Find Amanda Wicked on
- favorited Cloud & Rainbow Nails 20 Jun 05:32
- favorited Etched Jars 30 May 07:15
- favorited Branch Jewellery Frame 30 May 07:10
- favorited Magnetic Eyeshadow Display 30 May 07:09
- favorited Bat Sweater Clips 30 May 07:08
- followed Boo_its_Brittany 30 May 06:15
- followed michelle G. 30 May 06:15
- favorited Uniform Shrug 30 May 05:59
- favorited Military High Waisted Skirt 30 May 05:59
- favorited War//Drobe Bloomers 30 May 05:59
- favorited New Reconstructed Shirt Clothes! 30 May 05:58
- favorited Gypsy Punk Revolt Ruffle Skirt 30 May 05:58
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Amanda Wicked hasn't posted any projects yet
thanks for the fave on my pants!