Light Up My Life - Lamp projects to add charm to your chamber.
Venus ZIne DIY Editor Justina Blakeney and DIY Photo Editor Jen Ng love their new lighting. Lamps from left: Paper Cloud Lamp; Mid-Century Modern; and Two-Tiered Boho.
(Photo by Meghan Hickey)
- Key West Witch favorited Wire Hanger Lamps 26 Jun 09:37
- Barbara M. favorited Wire Hanger Lamps 21 Jul 09:16
- dippydiscoball added Wire Hanger Lamps to maybe one day 10 May 17:40
- gabriela.johnson.94 favorited Wire Hanger Lamps 21 Jan 02:49
- Jessi D. added Wire Hanger Lamps to Home and Garden 23 Dec 00:41
- ExtraordinaryAz favorited Wire Hanger Lamps 19 Nov 12:51
- Angela I. favorited Wire Hanger Lamps 20 Jul 20:01
- Jessi D. favorited Wire Hanger Lamps 11 Apr 18:10
- Johnna C. added Wire Hanger Lamps to DIY I Need to Try! 09 Apr 05:02
- Rosario F. favorited Wire Hanger Lamps 18 Mar 15:00
Cut each piece of cardstock into a perfect square. You can make the squares of any size, but remember that your wire hanger structure must fit inside the lamp once the lamp is complete.
Place the light bulb and fixture in the hanger frame and secure the chord to the wire in the "s" shape.
Staple either side of the hanger frame to the top opening of the lamp.