I'm Jessica. I grew up on a small farm in Wisconsin. I like a variety of crafts and art. I do some stained glass, bead work, wood carving and lately I've been getting in to recycled/upcycled art projects. I have a lot more ideas than I have time or money, but someday.
Find Jessi D. on
- entered The Sweetapolita Bakebook 14 Oct 19:10
- entered Knitless 10 Oct 05:55
- entered Living the Mediterranean Diet 10 Oct 05:53
- entered The Maker Boys Cheap + Easy DIY Projects 28 Sep 20:30
- entered Vegan Richa's Indian Kitchen 26 Sep 02:14
- entered Trash Origami 26 Sep 02:13
- entered her project Sock Cat Bed to Ginger Pickle 21 Sep 22:53
- entered Amigurumi Fairy Tales 21 Sep 21:52
- entered The Seahorse: the restaurant and its recipes 21 Sep 21:52
- entered Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Book of Whittling 21 Sep 21:52
- entered Crocheted Purses 21 Sep 21:52
- entered Graphic Clay 15 Sep 21:05
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »