Hey, It's me! I got bored (yet again) and decided to update my "about". Yay! Yup, so I'm 15, a ballerina (duh), and I loooove to craft. So that's all I got to say right now!
Find Peyton c. on
- commented on their comment This is so cute! What kind of shirts do you wear it on? I always like brooches, but I can never find the right kind of shirt to wear them... to Moustache Brooch 14 Aug 23:45
- commented on their comment This is amazing! Could you post a tutorial for me? I really want to learn how to do photography like this but I have the hardest time figuring out how to do it by myself. :) to Photography 13 Aug 02:10
- commented on their comment Those are so cute! Where do you find the cameos??? to Cameos Earrings 15 Jul 02:12
- commented on their comment Neat! Ever thought of doing a sewing machine? They have a great pattern on threadbanger. even though it's no where close to having the how to's as this site... to Boombox Monster Plushie 05 Apr 01:56
- commented on their comment I actually thought about making one of these! to Small Bathroom? Need More Storage? 27 Sep 02:42
- commented on their comment How cute! I used to watch Winnie the Pooh all the time! I would love to have one of these. Do you think you could make one and do a tutorial on it? to Winnie The Pooh Repair 27 Sep 02:14
- commented on their comment Cute! I wish I had one! But, I don't have any clay. to Alice's Blue Bow Necklace 27 Sep 02:02
- commented on their comment I think you can use alka-seltzer too. I do it all the time. It seems to help. Great tutorial though. to Nail Whitening 01 Aug 01:55
- commented on their comment Kinda Cool. You could cut the collar out and make it an off-the-shoulder top too. I hate t-shirt collars, lol to Diy Chanel 01 Aug 01:44
- commented on their comment Could you possibly use christmas lights and make a smaller version? I love this project, though. to Wire Hanger Lamps 29 Jun 23:00
- commented on their comment Aw! I wish I could crochet! All I can do is knit. Thanks- you just set up my next four weeks of torturing myself. lol My new goal is to learn how to crochet! to Amigurumi Skullbear Plushie 29 Jun 22:53
- commented on their comment Thanks for being smart. Some people just stick a how-to on here and they think that everyone understands it immediately. Thanks so much for being clear with your directions!!! :) to Pop Tab Bracelet 29 Jun 22:41
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Peyton c. hasn't posted any projects yet