Hi! My name is Justina. I am a clothing designer and avid crafter. I am a founding member of the COMPAI design group. I am also the DIY editor at Venus Zine--and contribute to a number of fashion and pop-culture-oriented publications. I love to make stuff out of post-industial materials--I'm also into graphic design and painting. I'm kinda all over the place but what it comes down to is that I love art-- making it, teaching it, looking at it, and writing about it.
Find justina b. onMySpace Flickr Website Website Website
- followed Jenny 19 Sep 20:30
- followed flowerinthesun. 19 Sep 20:30
- followed crafty_puppy *. 19 Sep 20:30
- followed Lynn O. 19 Sep 20:30
- followed Moxie D. 19 Sep 20:30
- followed CrAzY NeLLy 22 Aug 05:57
- followed LUVBUG : } 03 Jul 12:43
- followed mijizanine 18 Apr 20:40
- commented on their comment The balloons can totally be popped! to Glamour Flip Flops 14 Apr 02:06
- commented on their comment Hey everyone! Thanks for all of the positive feedback-- some people have voiced concerns about the lamps being flammable-- so here are some safety precautions: Don't use bulbs that exceed 60 watts. Be sure that the bulb is securely mounted on the wire ... to Wire Hanger Lamps 14 Apr 02:05
- followed Yellow Dame Designs 04 Apr 17:39
- followed Mandy 21 Mar 07:19
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »