one of my summer holiday projects
i made this kind of jacket for the wonderful lady in the picture. she´s a part time model and wore one of my dresses for a fashion show. so i said to her that i will sew her something as a reward. she designed the jacket, i made the pattern and sewed.
the jacket is some kind of shrug and ends above the bustline. It has a slit in the back, long sleeves with pirate like cuffs closed with a button, pocket flaps also closed with buttons, epaulettes and a stand-up collar. It´s completely lined with the red lining.
I only made the shrug, the rest of the outfit and make-up is by her. Photo was taken by a photographer called Blyg from berlin.
edit 06.05.11: see the shrug in action in this music video!!!!
- Emma H. added Uniform Shrug to Ghost in The Shell: Major 14 Apr 12:48
- Julie Eifelt B. favorited Uniform Shrug 24 Jan 19:38
- Laura P. favorited Uniform Shrug 11 Nov 01:45
- spychohead added Uniform Shrug to refashion 10 Oct 20:43
- Babsi's Bean Burgers favorited Uniform Shrug 29 Apr 10:48
- Doom Kitty added Uniform Shrug to DIY Clothing 12 Jan 06:22
- Doom Kitty favorited Uniform Shrug 12 Jan 06:22
- Janell D. added Uniform Shrug to Clothes 01 Apr 03:07
- Isa B. favorited Uniform Shrug 02 Dec 10:05
- Tactical C. added Uniform Shrug to To Try 18 Nov 01:33
So posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!