This project is really easy to make. I had quite a hard time figuring out the pattern but once you'll get it, it's really easy. The fabric I used is a lace jersey, it's pretty stretchy which is perfect.
The pattern I used is downloadable for free on burda's website. It is not mine!
You should be careful about the sizes because I went straight using the size 40 but it was too big at the end. So I suggest you check on the chart before going ahead and cutting it.
I hope you will enjoy this project.
Happy Crafting :)
- LJRcreatives added Easy Shrug to Colorful Summer 12 Jul 19:20
- Lee S. favorited Easy Shrug 20 Apr 19:20
- brenda.l.shepard favorited Easy Shrug 27 Aug 04:19
- Rosie R. favorited Easy Shrug 23 Apr 16:11
- vermilia c. favorited Easy Shrug 08 Dec 17:37
- veronica f. favorited Easy Shrug 01 Dec 19:54
- Debi added Easy Shrug to tops 30 Oct 04:40
- breanna w. favorited Easy Shrug 23 Jun 04:59
- Helix Babe K. favorited Easy Shrug 28 May 20:45
- Empress Black added Easy Shrug to DIY Clothes 25 May 04:23
Then you fold every part and should end up with a rectangle. I'm sorry if this isn't clear enough but it's hard to explain in theory. I hope this helped though...