Still not ginger, but that hair is pretty lovely nonetheless.
I made a Blockhead version of my favorite Doctor over the summer. I still haven't given him a face because I can't settle on just one of his lovely expressions to look at forever yet, but I did recently make him some void specs so he could watch the 50th anniversary special in 3-D with me at the theater. He was very grateful, but kept telling me to duck every time Matt Smith came onscreen, which I found very distracting.
- Jen S. added Tiny Tennant to stuff for me 19 Jul 15:45
- AlterEgo Designs replied to a comment on her project Tiny Tennant 30 Jan 00:16
- kimberly.hodges.5059 replied to a comment on Tiny Tennant 29 Jan 22:43
- Our Nerd Home favorited Tiny Tennant 26 Jan 20:06
- elizabeth s. favorited Tiny Tennant 02 Jan 18:13
- KairiSteampunk favorited Tiny Tennant 23 Dec 16:36
- emmilou p. favorited Tiny Tennant 18 Dec 19:01
- Dona Monstra favorited Tiny Tennant 11 Dec 20:45
- AlterEgo Designs entered her project Tiny Tennant to Secret Santa 10 Dec 00:33
- AlterEgo Designs replied to a comment on her project Tiny Tennant 09 Dec 19:07
AlterEgo Designs posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!