So cute you'll want to stab him through the heart
A very simple little crochet pattern which you can use any left over yarn for and which works up quickly, to sooth the hearts of anyone needing some TLC, or a little revenge...
- Kiki B. added Cute Lil' Voo Doo Doll to Crochet 03 Jun 23:04
- Solana D. favorited Cute Lil' Voo Doo Doll 28 Dec 22:52
- lagrimasDmimo added Cute Lil' Voo Doo Doll to amigurumi 04 Jul 02:51
- alison.stephens.315 favorited Cute Lil' Voo Doo Doll 24 Jun 19:28
- gothicguppy favorited Cute Lil' Voo Doo Doll 24 Mar 21:49
- HotPinkCrayola entered her project Cute Lil' Voo Doo Doll to All You Knit Is Love 14 Feb 14:00
- HotPinkCrayola entered her project Cute Lil' Voo Doo Doll to The Ticket Kitchen 14 Feb 14:00
1: Ch 3/ magic ring
2: 6sc in 2nd stitch/ centre (depends how you started!) (6)
3: Inc around (12)
4: [1sc, Inc] (Repeat around) (18)
5: [2sc, Inc] (Repeat around) (24)
6: 24sc (24)
7: 24sc (24)
8: [2sc, Dec] (Repeat around) (18)
9: [1sc, Dec] (Repeat around) (12)
10: Dec around (6)
11: Dec around (3)
Finish off leaving really long tail, then make this tail into a loop (if you want this as a 'keyring' like in the photo).
To decorate, use a bright red or pink yarn to embroider a heart to the chest (I cannot say how I did my heart, because it was trial and error, but it's just using usual DK yarn and pretty easy to work out how to do).
Also using a bright coloured DK yarn stick on some crosses for eyes and a long horizontal line crossed with vertical lines (classic zombie face).