Fun voodoo doll to save your pins
I was looking at making a Zombie and it turned into a Voodoo doll with happy effects I believe:)I love the emo style and maybe shouldn't admit to how much I like stabbing my little doll with pins!! the best thing is that you don't have to use the colours that I have used you can be as zany or Gothic as you want
- Key West Witch favorited Voodoo Doll Pin Cushion 24 Aug 01:14
- mmotse03 favorited Voodoo Doll Pin Cushion 07 May 02:19
- rachealgrand added Voodoo Doll Pin Cushion to Voodoo Doll 05 Oct 22:32
- Tweety13 added Voodoo Doll Pin Cushion to crafts not clothes 03 Jul 02:24
- Mad H. added Voodoo Doll Pin Cushion to Fun Little Bits 02 Mar 23:28
- HylianWriter534 favorited Voodoo Doll Pin Cushion 27 Feb 05:30
- Kaiulani W. favorited Voodoo Doll Pin Cushion 19 Feb 20:50
- Xx13.CrowsxX added Voodoo Doll Pin Cushion to Plushies 14 Feb 12:14
- Xx13.CrowsxX added Voodoo Doll Pin Cushion to Toys 12 Dec 09:23
- Ysabella favorited Voodoo Doll Pin Cushion 13 Oct 19:39
Starting off is drawing the template for the doll, you maybe confident enough to cut it straight out free hand but I like to have a template there that I can cut around.
You can do any size you feel comfortable with I've worked on a A5 size, also I made the template for his little broken heart too
Now for the sowing!! decide on a colour that will stand out as the stitches want to be visible to add to the affect. that the top cut out and stitch the heart in place the use a thick stitch to create a mouth and anything addition for affect, I've done a belly stitch on my doll, finally sow the buttons in place to complete the look.
Again how and where you decide to add the additional stitch marks are up to you and your imagination.
Coming to the finally stage!! begin by sowing all the way round the edge of both body sections with a loop stitch, again make in nice and visible to add to the effect of the doll. add the stuffing as you go and this will make it easier to do rather than doing it all at the end. The amount of stuffing that you use it up to you depending on how firm or soft you want, I like to have lots of stuffing in mine :)