accompanies you when you're on tour!
Beforehand this was planned to become a wallet, but it came out way too big and somehow clunky. I was very disappointed at the first moment, but then tried how it would work as a sewing kit, because I spend my weekends at my boyfriend's home and I always had the problem with organizing all the craft stuff in my big bag.
I WILL post an How-To if there are enough user asking for it. I promise! But this whole thing took me 15 hrs and 4 for constructing the pattern... It'd be a big deal to search for every detail, plus I did spontanious changes :/
The You Will Need, again, doesn't show all the materials I added. Of course you also need different fabrics, thread, scissors,...
- Tina T. favorited Sewing Kit 14 Jul 21:01
- Lisa M. commented on Sewing Kit 07 Jan 17:05
- Terri H. favorited Sewing Kit 15 Apr 13:15
- Patricia C. commented on Sewing Kit 17 May 18:35
- TheSewingMaven favorited Sewing Kit 18 Feb 05:39
- Zeida B. favorited Sewing Kit 16 Mar 03:03
- roxanne.friesen55 favorited Sewing Kit 04 Feb 03:35
- Lilly V. replied to a comment on her project Sewing Kit 08 Jan 20:27
- Stevie R. commented on Sewing Kit 08 Jan 19:48
- Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) favorited Sewing Kit 06 Jan 17:53
Anna H. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!