Low-Carb & Gluten-Free Vegetarian
A creamy, savoury cheesecake, lightened with rocket and herbs. Serve with a crunchy leaf salad, or for a more full-on meal, with Braised Fennel and Peppers.
Carbs: 3 g protein: 15 g calories: 293 fibre: 0.8 g fat: 24 g (saturated fat: 9 g)
© 2020 Celia Brooks / Pavilion · Reproduced with permission. · Recipes taken from Low-Fat and Gluten-Free Vegetarian by Celia Brooks, published by Pavilion. Recipe photography by Clare Winfield.
- SugarNSpiceLily added Rocket And Ricotta Cheesecake to Gluten Free 10 Feb 01:34
- Jessi D. added Rocket And Ricotta Cheesecake to Tasty 23 Dec 00:12
- heather r. added Rocket And Ricotta Cheesecake to To-make list 17 Apr 16:58
- MayDream added Rocket And Ricotta Cheesecake to Food & Candy 01 Apr 19:59
- Pam ^_^ favorited Rocket And Ricotta Cheesecake 31 Mar 16:41
- Jessi D. commented on Rocket And Ricotta Cheesecake 31 Mar 14:35
- Jessi D. favorited Rocket And Ricotta Cheesecake 31 Mar 14:34
- Anova published her project Rocket And Ricotta Cheesecake 13 Mar 12:14
You Will Need
Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3. Generously butter a 20 cm/8 inch cake tin with a loose base. Grind the walnut pieces to a powder in a food processor, then press them into the base and sides of the tin.
Heat a frying pan over a low heat and add the olive oil. Cook the garlic and spring onions for 1 minute, until fragrant. Add the rocket and herbs and stir for 1–2 minutes, until the rocket is just wilted. Remove the pan from the heat.
Put the eggs, ricotta, Parmesan and the rocket mixture in a clean food processor, and season with salt and pepper. Process until evenly mixed. Pour into the prepared tin. Bake for about 45 minutes, until golden and firm. Turn out, cut into wedges and serve warm.