LET’S SEW… A REVOLUZZZIONARY EASTER BUNNY
Last year I uploaded that pattern to create a simple Easter Bunny - and many of you made so wonderful and amazing Easter Bunnies! Some made them out of paper, many sewed really cute bunnies. And so I decided to take the bunny from last year (only made a few modifications) and sew two different versions by using the same pattern: a very simple version and another one with arms and legs and a more detailed face. The simple version is really very easy - absolutely perfect for beginners. And the other version is only a tiny little bit more fiddly - but not really difficult.
And hey, next weekend its already Easter - so hurry up
- bunny.pdf 23.4 KB [ Download ]
- Ms Dorito added Revoluzzzionary Easter Bunny to Plushie 12 Jun 17:21
- Rebecca C. favorited Revoluzzzionary Easter Bunny 27 Jul 01:54
- Neko-San K. favorited Revoluzzzionary Easter Bunny 31 May 20:32
- katmacb favorited Revoluzzzionary Easter Bunny 29 Feb 03:25
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Revoluzzzionary Easter Bunny 17 Nov 02:43
- Chachee.rayna added Revoluzzzionary Easter Bunny to Sew, Sew! 04 Apr 21:58
- Anne G. favorited Revoluzzzionary Easter Bunny 26 Feb 04:03
- BrickleBears favorited Revoluzzzionary Easter Bunny 02 Nov 16:38
- susisorglos added Revoluzzzionary Easter Bunny to Plushies nähen 30 Mar 07:53
- Lara C. favorited Revoluzzzionary Easter Bunny 21 Mar 01:27
Before you sew the front and back of your bunny together, you serge the bottom of the bunny - where you will close it later with a blind stitch. And then: pin the front and the back together - of course the outside in. Sew the parts together and cut the parts between the ears and on the neck. Then serge everything:
That’s it! Now you fill your bunny with doll wadding, use a shop stick for the ears and close your new friend with a blind stitch.
This cute bunny is perfect for Easter decoration - but it’s also perfect as a toy for babies. It’s perfect for little hands to grab it. And it gets even more exciting for babies when you put a rattle in the bunny tummy.
When I started sewing for kids about 3 years ago - my first best sellers were pretty simple bunnies (I called them Ladus) which were resembling this simple bunny. And I sewed to ribbons between the ears to tie them to a baby bed. And I filled the bunny tummy with lavender which has a very positive impact on babies. And you can even put a musical box inside this bunny and make it a wunderful and unique musical cuddly toy.
OK, that was really easy. Now try the other version.