This is my escape (sort of) from working as a web developer on the computer all day. I enjoy making crafts and things from scratch, so definitely looking forward to learning from all the creative and like-minded people in the community. I am ready to make a mess!
Find kinda.hobby onWebsite Website
- commented on her comment Hi Maja, thanks for the friend request :) to mbubanj m. 19 Jul 20:53
- followed mbubanj m. 19 Jul 20:51
- followed Cheekymagpie 15 Jul 03:31
- commented on her comment I find that it's hard to find a camera bag that is fashionable and fits everything, this is such a great idea! to Diy Camera Bag 15 Jul 03:31
- followed angelichigo 15 Jul 01:47
- commented on her comment How neat! Love it! to Felt Rose Ring 15 Jul 01:47
- commented on her comment These are so pretty! What a great idea :) to Rick Rack Rings 15 Jul 01:41
- followed maize hutton 15 Jul 01:40
- commented on her comment I was wondering about the same thing, where to find them and such! I'll try my luck at the thrift store first, but thanks for the link! to Enameled Vintage Keys Diy 15 Jul 01:38
- followed Sarah B. 04 Jul 04:09
- commented on her comment Very pretty! I've also seen a bigger version of this that had been turned into a light fixture too! to Yarn Snowballs 04 Jul 04:08
- commented on her comment Who would have thought that toilet paper roll can be turned into art! Very creative idea :) to Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art 04 Jul 04:06
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
kinda.hobby hasn't posted any projects yet