A big t-shirt turned into a cute dress
I took the sides in and ruffled the sleeves a bit.
Added some cute lace around the neck.. et voila!
(the black spot is a little crown that was on the t-shirt to begin with)
Update 26/6 2008 -now it's a how-to! I hope it all makes sense :)
- Amanda S. favorited Reconstruction Of T Shirt 15 May 15:10
- Susan G. added Reconstruction Of T Shirt to Maybe 02 May 19:52
- luisa.debuelna added Reconstruction Of T Shirt to To do 17 Apr 03:56
- luisa.debuelna favorited Reconstruction Of T Shirt 17 Apr 03:56
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Reconstruction Of T Shirt 15 Jan 15:06
- Katarina M. entered their project Reconstruction Of T Shirt to Sex And The City 09 Jul 06:39
Now take your lace and start pinning it onto one of the sides starting on the front.
Fold it nicely when you get to an edge.
Continue around the neck and end at the other side and fold it under the flap as shown.
Sew with small stitches in a matching color, as these will show :)
Aaaand you are done!