Last time i went to a hottopic store i found a pair of pants that i liked, but sadly i did not have $30.00 to spend on them. So, i was digging through my closet and found a pair of pants i got for $3 from the thrift store. So, i decided to make my own pair using rite dye, bleach, and thrift store jeans. Total cost $10.00
- Kelly M. favorited Purple Bleached Pants 20 Jan 02:40
- Crafterella added Purple Bleached Pants to Hayley Williams 15 Jun 13:50
- Rikki L. favorited Purple Bleached Pants 10 Mar 12:42
- thecrazycat_ReiD added Purple Bleached Pants to projects 25 Nov 09:27
- Sam J. added Purple Bleached Pants to Really Want To Do 24 Nov 05:10
- rosa r. favorited Purple Bleached Pants 18 Nov 01:27
- KozmicBlues added Purple Bleached Pants to Janis Joplin 18 Aug 17:25
- Angela favorited Purple Bleached Pants 09 Jun 23:08
- Devious_Insightful_Pixie favorited Purple Bleached Pants 20 Feb 05:38
- Kayla G. favorited Purple Bleached Pants 18 Feb 16:34
Fill your spray bottle with bleach. DO NOT add water. Take your pants and lay them on your lawn. Spray down the front part and let dry. Flip pants and spray on the other side. You continue to spray until you get the right amount of bleach. Lay them out to dry.
Ocne your pants are dry you are going to wash them in a little bit of liquid detergent. While your pants are washing you can begin preparing your dyebath.
Make sure your tub, bucket, or sink is clean. I did mine in the tub.
Turn on the hot water and let run till it reaches the maximum temperature. Only fill the tub enough to saturate your pants. Put your gloves on, open the package and mix into the hot water. Mix dye well.
Once your pants are done washing you can start the dying process. Lay your pants in the bottom of the tub and press down into dyebath. Let sit for 30 minutes then flip them. Let them sit another 30 minutes.
You can let your pants sit as long as you like depending on how dark and light you want it.