Sweet Nothings hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Sweet Nothings on
- favorited Inspired By Elizabeth Taylor Necklace 26 May 01:58
- followed brandYlee 24 Sep 23:49
- commented on her comment Hey man, this is a response to your comment on the vampire fangs. I know you can get acrylic kits from priceline and I think you can get moulds from chemists. Hope this helped =] to Renae C. 03 Jun 07:32
- commented on her comment These are awesome! Does the dye run when you wash them? and should you wash them separately all the time or just the first time? Cheers for this btw to Purple Bleached Pants 27 May 08:05
- followed AnGeL XxX 27 Feb 01:45
- commented on her comment thanks :) to Crayola Lipstick 09 Jul 05:14
- commented on her comment sweet idea, but when it dried does it pull on your skin? or does it stay softer than crayons? to Crayola Lipstick 08 Jul 07:26
- commented on her comment awesome! I have one that I bought thats almost identical!! So have to make some seeing as my government has banned the use of plastic bags to Strawberry Bag 07 Jul 04:02
- commented on her comment just a question about cleaning ect. Do you just soak them in cold water overnight? and how are they at absorbency do you need to change them often? to Cloth Pads And Pantyliners 05 Jul 07:15
- commented on her comment Thank you so much! :) i'll post pictures when im done to Lucretia 10 Jun 23:06
- commented on her comment hey i have a question... sewing the pieces together do you lay them flat? or fold them and sew them along the side? to Lucretia 10 Jun 10:15
- commented on her comment just a quick question sewing the seams are they sewed like on the side? or flat with zig zag stitch? sorry if i confused you i cant explain it properly to Corset 10 Jun 10:12
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Sweet Nothings hasn't posted any projects yet