I like food and fashion related crafts, mainly customising and recycling things into kitsch, vintage and retro looks.
Find Squizita onWebsite
- entered her project Floral Nail Art! to Violent Lips 26 Mar 10:03
- entered her project Oceanic Nail Art to Violent Lips 26 Mar 10:03
- commented on her comment Love it! I have a diamante applique at home I have never used, I will try this project! to Diamond Applique Headband. 17 May 10:18
- commented on her comment Oh wow, I have some chocolate cupcake mix ... I am deffo gonna try this topping! to Millionaires Cupcakes 05 Jan 10:45
- commented on her comment Love it! Beautiful and so easy to make. :) to Easy Christmas Stocking 07 Dec 10:51
- commented on her comment My husband made these for a tea-party, both with and without the gin- delicious both ways. The gin ones were my favourite (LOL) although one of the guests did fall over after having one too many. The trouble is they are yummy and stronger than they ... to Victorian Mojito 19 Nov 12:35
- commented on her comment Thanks for the link to the blog- I love food blogs and love this project too! :) to Yummy Mummy Bites 10 Nov 11:27
- commented on her comment The brocolli and cauli go very, very soft and thicken it without the need for lots of flour or anything. It's almost like a soup-sauce, but obviously 'real' not Campbells! to Old Time Beef And Vegetable Stew. 19 Sep 10:23
- commented on her comment I was just saying how i liked her style after seeing (on TV grrr) Paramore at reading & leeds. Thanks for this style guide, they are a great idea. I'd like to see a Gwen Stefani one if you are doing a series....? to DIY The Look: Hayley Williams 08 Sep 07:24
- commented on her comment Oh wow I might make these in pink, I have a black-n-pink themed party to go to and wanted inspiration! to Purple Bleached Pants 08 Sep 07:21
- commented on her comment Is orly whip like Elmlea (fake cream!) or Alpro (soya cream)? We don't have that brand here. Would actual cream work? to Marshmallow Fridge Tart 03 Sep 10:02
- followed Lucretia 30 Aug 13:52
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »