I'm Chelsea. I am studying animation and illustration.I like clothes reconstruction. My dog Gidget is my best friend.
Find Darling Chelsea on
- commented on Game Of Thrones Dragon Eggs 08 Mar 06:46
- favorited Game Of Thrones Dragon Eggs 08 Mar 06:45
- commented on Diy Stamped Scarf 25 Jul 12:39
- favorited Diy Stamped Scarf 25 Jul 12:38
- commented on 1920's Inspired Dress 12 Jun 23:44
- favorited 1920's Inspired Dress 12 Jun 23:43
- commented on Tulle Skirt Refashion 29 May 18:11
- favorited Tulle Skirt Refashion 29 May 18:09
- favorited How to do Double Welting for Upholstery 29 May 18:06
- favorited Captain America. . . Girly Style 29 May 18:03
- favorited [Diy] Braided Sweater 29 May 18:01
- commented on 'Rooster' In Quink And Bleach + Oil Pastels 29 May 17:56
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Regarding your comment on the CD earrings.
The silver side can be removed according to CD quality. Lower quality, cheaper disk have the aluminum layer laced on top of it, while higher quality ones have the aluminum layer sandwiched in the middle. In the case of some cheap CD-Rs (and bootleg disks), I've see the aluminum layer peel off along with duck tape taped on it.
All you need to do for the cheap ones is score it a few times with something with a hard edge like a paper clip, scissor, fork, or blunt side of a knife, and then use any kind of tape, scotch works fine for me, apply to the metalic looking stuff (we can all agree it's metalic looking) and pull away.
Thanks so much for your kind words.
We love hearing feedback on our projects! You should totally try some of them, we've checked out your projects and you totally have the skills!
Since we love our fans, we're offering 15% OFF for CO+K'ers this week
Use coupon code: sunshine if interested
CO + K User
Do you have more pics??
that was actualy just because they were old and have been lying in a box all these years so the hair was standing up because of all the stuf that were on it... xD
but we thought is was quite cool so we left it that way =D
i just gotta say that i looove that retro sweater you made!
it looks so cute!
and btw,i saw you like billy martin...oh,i remember when i was totally in love with him...he's so hot!
I'm 5'2 and 98 pounds, finding clothes sucks!
I'd love a how-to on clothes altering - I see you've altered a few.