To make a change from traditional rice pudding, try this tasty
SERVES 4–6 • preparation time : 5 min • cooking time : 45 min
- Melissa Beth added Nutella Rice Pudding to Foodening 14 Nov 10:54
- Melissa Beth A. favorited Nutella Rice Pudding 06 Nov 00:04
- Brittney L. favorited Nutella Rice Pudding 15 Oct 00:58
- AlterEgo Designs added Nutella Rice Pudding to recipes 20 Aug 18:21
- Crafterella featured Nutella Rice Pudding 28 Jul 23:00
- OH! Its the Domo :3 favorited Nutella Rice Pudding 28 Jul 01:21
- SugarNSpiceLily added Nutella Rice Pudding to chocolate 27 Jul 16:42
- SugarNSpiceLily favorited Nutella Rice Pudding 27 Jul 16:41
- Creative Publishing international published her project Nutella Rice Pudding 20 Jul 09:00
Bring the milk and sugar to the boil in a saucepan. Split the vanilla pod/bean in half lengthwise, scrape out the seeds with the point of a knife and add them to the boiling milk.
Pour the rice into the milk and cook over a gentle heat for appoximately 45 minutes. Stir from time to time to prevent the rice from sticking to the bottom of the saucepan.
Remove from the heat as soon as the rice is cooked. Immediately add the NUTELLA® and mix well to ensure it is well combined. Divide the mixture between 4–6 glasses and leave to cool, during which time the rice will absorb any excess liquid. Serve warm or cold.