No Bake Fudge Oatmeal Cookies (NO peanut butter)
I have found many recipes that have their own quirks since taking out the PB can be an issue! So, I have found and combined a few recipes that I've tried to come up with the best and most delicious one so far!!!!!
- Jaqueline J. favorited No Bake Fudge Oatmeal Cookies 20 Nov 11:07
- Teresa Brashear favorited No Bake Fudge Oatmeal Cookies 20 Dec 14:11
- Flo Di favorited No Bake Fudge Oatmeal Cookies 10 Dec 00:51
- Draco B. commented on No Bake Fudge Oatmeal Cookies 08 Oct 07:47
- Mikayla B. favorited No Bake Fudge Oatmeal Cookies 18 Sep 21:56
- Crafterella featured No Bake Fudge Oatmeal Cookies 15 Sep 23:00
- charlotte mason favorited No Bake Fudge Oatmeal Cookies 14 Sep 08:42
- Melissa Beth favorited No Bake Fudge Oatmeal Cookies 14 Sep 05:41
- Marina R. published her project No Bake Fudge Oatmeal Cookies 09 Sep 09:03
In a medium sized sauce pan add your sugar and butter.
Place pan on stove over medium heat until half the butter is melted.
Add heavy cream and stir until all the sugar has been moistened. Then, once all the butter has melted turn stove top to low heat and let it bubble for about a minute or until the sugar has dissolved.
Add in the vanilla extract and stir.
Turn the stove top back up to medium heat.
Once the stove top has been adjusted and the extract as been incorporated, measure out the cocoa powder and semi-sweet chips.
Add cocoa powder first, stir in completely then add the semi-sweet chips. Stir until chips are melted and the sauce is thick (30 seconds).
Remove from heat and add in oats. Mix until all oats are covered evenly. Use a spoon or cookie scoop to quickly place them on parchment paper. Once placed you are able to mold them for a few minutes before they begin to harden.
Let rest for about an hour at room temperature or freeze for 20 minutes.