Recycling with more time than money
I had a lot of small balls of acrylic worsted weight yarn from other projects and I hate to waste it because its too small for a regular project and too big for the granny square bag of scrap yarn. So I knitted strips with a 32 stitch base in various patterns. The color blocks are 10 inches long and there are 6 1/2 blocks to the strip. The 1/2 block is five inches long. Sew together with the 1/2 block end matched to a full block end. Hope you enjoy!! The six in the time box is weeks not hours LOL.
- Clar F. favorited Knit Patchwork Afghan 11 Sep 02:58
- rainbowjo86 favorited Knit Patchwork Afghan 05 Sep 08:39
- Wendy W. replied to a comment on her project Knit Patchwork Afghan 04 Jul 16:08
- Wendy W. commented on her project Knit Patchwork Afghan 04 Jul 16:01
- Debbie L. commented on Knit Patchwork Afghan 23 Jun 15:34
- Debbie L. favorited Knit Patchwork Afghan 17 Jun 19:37
Country Mouse posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!