I kind of stumbled upon these rubbery interconnected buttons when I was deconstructing some keyboards (I'm planning to make a keyboardkey tote bag). One of the keyboards had it, the others didn't.
Anyway, if I would've had more I would've integrated it into a top. But since I only found one I thought jewelry was the way to go! I cut them out in the right shape and added some press-on buttons to close it with.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
- Ievars favorited Keyboard Choker 16 Oct 17:53
- Dominique C. favorited Keyboard Choker 25 Mar 14:32
- Heather H. favorited Keyboard Choker 15 Jan 18:15
- jevinav87 favorited Keyboard Choker 29 Nov 07:24
- noche-estrellada favorited Keyboard Choker 06 Aug 18:25
- kittyklaws favorited Keyboard Choker 15 Jun 12:23
- xHaimarux added Keyboard Choker to Jewelry 13 May 13:51
- eFenuska added Keyboard Choker to Jewelry 29 Apr 13:06
- saxon s. favorited Keyboard Choker 01 Mar 06:48
- Suki Chan favorited Keyboard Choker 30 Dec 01:54
GodComplex posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!