A few simple techniques have been combined to show how easy jewellery making can be.
- Melanie-Anne T. favorited Oriental Inspired Set 17 Sep 10:26
- Jessica S. favorited Oriental Inspired Set 22 Feb 05:52
- Annie B. added Oriental Inspired Set to Projects 15 Feb 00:10
- Josephine L. favorited Oriental Inspired Set 24 Oct 20:22
- Josephine L. added Oriental Inspired Set to WIRE NECKLACES 24 Oct 20:22
- RareJewel favorited Oriental Inspired Set 20 Jul 06:23
- Sharon H. added Oriental Inspired Set to cosmetica diy 18 Feb 13:39
- Sarah S. added Oriental Inspired Set to Want Sew Bad... 15 Jan 21:57
- Anna S. favorited Oriental Inspired Set 26 Dec 06:30
- Beth B. favorited Oriental Inspired Set 20 Dec 01:22
You Will Need
Cut five 20cm lengths of plastic coated wire, lay them onto a 4cm piece of clear sticky tape so the ends are all at the same level. Wrap the sticky tape around the choker at approximately 4 o’clock with the join at the top, so that the wire sits on the top of the choker and is held tightly in place.
Wrap with the black wire in the same way as the necklace. Add a bead to each length and trim to create the desired shape. Add a crimp at the end of each wire and place a crimp cover on to each length. Open the loop on a long ballwire attach to the jump ring and close the loop. Repeat to make a pair.