I made this neckwarmer because I love knitted/crocheted neckwarmers but don't habe any talent for either of those ^^
- Tierra T. favorited Neckwarmer 26 Oct 18:01
- Tehri G. favorited Neckwarmer 22 Dec 06:11
- Laouen favorited Neckwarmer 11 Dec 20:53
- Roughwaters44 favorited Neckwarmer 08 Jul 03:50
- Heather H. favorited Neckwarmer 26 May 00:43
- ThatLittleWhiteRabbit favorited Neckwarmer 19 Mar 09:25
- Emma H. favorited Neckwarmer 01 Feb 20:04
- Noemi M. added Neckwarmer to sciarpe, scaldacollo.. 06 Dec 13:34
- choco s. favorited Neckwarmer 16 Sep 20:31
- zoegirl221 added Neckwarmer to Clothes 26 Jul 09:30
Cut the pattern piece from your fabric - I used dark red velvet for this one and striped cotton fabric for my other neckwarmer. If the fabric is lightweight you can use interfacing and/or a layer of fleece to make it sturdy and warm.
The length of your pieces is your neck measurement + 2-3cm (if you don't add this, the neckwarmer will probably have a gap in front because fake fur can be quite thick, so the neckwarmer has to be wider than your neck) + seam allowances.
The width is your own choice, I used 8cm + seam allowandes for the velvet. The fake fur piece should measure 5cm more -> mine was 13cm + seam allowances.