a cute rabbit wish doll
i've seen these kind of dolls in japan, they are supposed to look like a ghost, but adding a cute animal twist is a fun way of making it original. they are supposed to grant your wish, when you hang them where you usually are. (like in your room)
- Ms Dorito favorited Hanging Wish Doll 16 Jul 02:05
- Ms Dorito added Hanging Wish Doll to Plushie 12 Jun 17:22
- Kay T. favorited Hanging Wish Doll 24 Nov 14:28
- PunkyFunk added Hanging Wish Doll to DIY the Room 22 Jun 20:23
- tyler s. favorited Hanging Wish Doll 30 Jan 04:47
- Kinnaro K. favorited Hanging Wish Doll 15 Nov 05:22
- alexa v. favorited Hanging Wish Doll 31 Jul 20:12
- Shadow M. favorited Hanging Wish Doll 19 Aug 02:40
- Carla B. favorited Hanging Wish Doll 01 Jul 09:52
- ChocoMomo favorited Hanging Wish Doll 29 Jun 21:57
okay so first get your material, i actually used some hanes white underwear, lol. its very stretchy and soft. cut it into a large cirlce.
now fill the center of the circle with a ball of fiber filling (this is the head so add more or less depending on how large you want the head to be.) now cut a length of ribbon, long enough to tie into a bow.
take the small square of paper and write your wish on it, add it to the fiber filling. (the wish goes into the head.)
now hold the material under the head, and take the ribbon and tie it around, this closes the head. you should now have something that looks like a ghost with a bow on its neck.
now take the white felt and make some sort of ears with it, any kind you like and glue them on the side of your dolls head. after it dries, take the black marker and draw on a face.
(also its fun to take scissors and cut up the ends of the doll, its cuter not so perfect looking)
lastly, take a needle and thread and run it through the dolls head, leave about 3 to 4 inches of thread left attatched to the doll, cut, and tie the end. (so now he/she can be hung up)
and your finished! now hang it somewhere in your home!