Bows, Cherry, Apple, Camera, Boo, 1up mushroom, Keyboard, Watermelon, Gumball machine
1. Select picture to use and pixelate the image using photo editing software, if you don't have photo editing software you can export the picture to microsoft paint and zoom in on the image
2. Select correct pegboard for what you are making, eg- watermelon (round pegboard) camera (square pegboard) heart (heart pegboard)
3. Count out how many beads you will need according to the pixelated image, this will ensure you have enough beads before you lay it down on the pegboard. There is nothing worse than laying the beads down and then getting to the end to find out you don't have enough of one colour, or might not enough beads to finish.
4. Once you are happy with your designated design, cover the design over with hama ironing paper
5. Iron over the image but note: that if you are making a necklace, pendant or keychain, make sure you leave the holes in the top row , centre, of hama beads so you can fit a jump ring through to attatch to a chain etc. If you are making a magnet don't worry about leaving holes in the hama beads.
- cupcake gangster favorited Hama Bead Creations 20 Apr 04:21
- alimay added Hama Bead Creations to 2013 Projects 09 Jan 17:59
Jadeygirl posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!