i am a creative person who loves good ideas.
Find Heidelish onOther http://antoinettemailart.ning.com/profile/Nidana
- replied to a comment on her project Angel Of Darkness 10 Jul 17:41
- posted a post to Halloween costumes - what are you dressing up as? 09 Oct 18:47
- followed Lady Grim 24 Nov 19:05
- commented on her comment I want to go back so much more now.... My heart misses Japan so much! to Crafter's Paradise 29 Sep 15:59
- commented on her comment not to spoil the good moment and I`m a little bit sure that someone else have told you this... But you do see that it looks like the zebra is coming out off her behind? to Zebra Patch Up 28 Sep 13:53
- commented on her comment I layer different pictures and had the profile cut out of black paper. I had some pritty scrapbooking paper on the back and voila! Try and learn, study, and never be afraid to "break" some rules. There are so much to learn out in the world. to A Useless Page 19 Sep 12:59
- commented on her comment I love the pig! to Perler Beads 01 Jul 20:47
- commented on her comment Close, but its a ferret :D to Heidel R. 03 Apr 20:38
- commented on her comment so you whip the icing sugar and the double cream together to a firm consistency? to Easy Peppermint Creams (No Egg Needed!) 30 Mar 19:19
- commented on her comment I have bought that book too! I`m going to try to make one soon. :) to Kawaii Style Deer Fawn 17 Mar 20:24
- followed Tai 03 Feb 15:25
- commented on her comment That skirt looks awesome. to Tripp Skirt 30 Jan 12:15
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
hey thank you very much of your fave of my calyse flower beads....project.
wish you much crafting fun with the making of and have an awesome nice fun week;-D
Did you get the message I sent you about your partners, and all that?
CO + K User
CO + K User
Working on it, so they say.
It'll be out there, even if I do have to redo it or something.
So uhm it may be a while before I turn that into a tut. Will have to gather notes and figure out a good way to do so. I'm not so good with explaining things, but in time I'll try.
Maybe later tonight.......or later than that.
But thank you for the favorite.
I'm glad you liked it!!
CO + K User