FUN PERLER BEADS
well i love making this kind of stuff and you can use them in a lot of things...like make them into a necklace or put them in a scrap book.. im here to basically explain how to make stuff with perler beads. but you dont have to make cherries like i did ... let your imagination run wild ..
Aslo for more perler bead stuff look up my buddy "Daphine Springs" on cutoutandkeep.com!
- Conner W. added Perler Bead Fun!! to anime/manga/fandom 13 Feb 23:27
- Debranette H. favorited Perler Bead Fun!! 20 Feb 18:38
- Conner W. added Perler Bead Fun!! to gift ideas 29 Jul 21:19
- Conner W. added Perler Bead Fun!! to craft ideas 29 Jul 21:19
- Conner W. favorited Perler Bead Fun!! 29 Jul 21:19
- jen s. favorited Perler Bead Fun!! 06 Oct 14:41
- iveto favorited Perler Bead Fun!! 14 May 16:21
- Taylor S. favorited Perler Bead Fun!! 19 Oct 02:17
Next you carefully turn your iron on and wait for it to get medium hot (?) ... then take your pegboard with the beads on them and set them on the ironing board. put your ironing paper on the beads and iron in a circular motion for 10-20 seconds. or longer until all the beads are together... its on the instructions with the set of perler beads.
finally let it cool. If you want to make sure its stronger. you can put a thin layer of Mod Podge sealnt/glue/awesomeness over it to help prevent breaking it . ( no pic sorry =< )