...Just when you thought there couldnt possibly be any more hama bead creations!!!
Wether you call them Hama or pearler beads, everyone seems to be on the band wagon!...including me! I loved them as a kid but gave them away when I thought I was too old (you're never too old!) so I went to Ikea and bought a big lot of beads (great value from there by the way!) and started going Hama-crazy as you can see.
Some of these creations are copied from pics on the internet....there are so many ideas out there, I had to try them. Google hama/pearler creations....there are soooooooo many!!!
All these creations are made with small pegboards but I have recently picked up a larger board and more beads (more colours...even skin!) from ebay! so stay tuned for more creations, bigger creations!!
- Conner W. added Hamario Brother Creations! to gift ideas 30 Jul 01:31
- Conner W. added Hamario Brother Creations! to craft ideas 30 Jul 01:31
- terrence w. added Hamario Brother Creations! to Things I Like 29 Dec 04:34
- jen s. favorited Hamario Brother Creations! 06 Oct 14:37
- abaigeal m. favorited Hamario Brother Creations! 17 Mar 01:42
- Elizabeth B. favorited Hamario Brother Creations! 18 Feb 19:57
Now take your creation off the board and iron the other side! then your done! if you like, you can add some jump rings and a keyring for your keys...take note: Iv'e had Mario and Goomba on my keys for a couple of months now and Marios lost two hands, and arm and a leg and Goombas lost his feet :( haha! poor little guys!