Cute little stretchy lace chokers with bows, flowers!~
~quantities listed are for one single choker~
I bought the cute little bows and roses in Daiso on impulse and had no idea what to make with them, til seeing cute chokers on etsy and tumblr. So, I ended up buying small amounts of stretchy lace trim from spotlight and using a hot glue gun to attach them. They attach best if only a small dot of glue is used in one single spot; stretch the lace a little afterward to check that the embellishment isn't going to come off! Glue was also used to help bind the ribbon clasps to the stretch lace trim.
Also, the white leather choker with skull studs was originally a double wrap bracelet purchased really cheaply but never worn, so it was refashioned with just plain old boring synthetic lace glued around the inside!~
- Steven Universe commented on Diy Pastel Chokers 15 Oct 13:54
- Hanna R. favorited Diy Pastel Chokers 08 Sep 03:40
- Molly W. favorited Diy Pastel Chokers 25 Mar 18:59
- Verlaine R. favorited Diy Pastel Chokers 12 Oct 01:48
- Siuan C. favorited Diy Pastel Chokers 25 Mar 01:22
- Cakelyn published her project Diy Pastel Chokers 26 Feb 05:53
Cakelyn posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!