A cuttlefish to cuddle with!
I've been wanting this little guy since I built my giant squid body pillow. The giant squid is in a new home in Seattle, however, and I miss it so! This little guy is the perfect asize for my papasan chair, or the bed, or the couch, or wherever I happen to land in my exhaustion. The natural contours of its body cushion my head perfectly, and its unstuffed tentacles and circular fin flop around merrily when I move it.
To make this little giant, I just drew out the pattern on some pattern paper with chalk (for ease of erasing). Body, tentacles (8 total, 2 with side fins), circular body fin and eyes.
- Nicole W. favorited "Cuddlefish" Pillow 16 May 17:24
- Eszter P. added "Cuddlefish" Pillow to Emma Watson 20 Oct 01:35
- Isa B. favorited "Cuddlefish" Pillow 02 Dec 23:31
- Catherine T. favorited "Cuddlefish" Pillow 28 Apr 14:20
- Krista B. favorited "Cuddlefish" Pillow 25 Apr 17:23
- Krista B. commented on "Cuddlefish" Pillow 25 Apr 17:23
- TreeStub Crafts favorited "Cuddlefish" Pillow 22 Apr 03:59
- you can call me Kiwi <3 favorited "Cuddlefish" Pillow 20 Apr 11:44
ZanyDays posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!