Plush Felt Pixel Heart
Plush Pixel Heart DIY
Stuff you'll need:
felt. scissors. thread. stuffing (sewing machine optional).
you could use any fabric, I used felt because it doesn't fray. If you want something washable..don't use felt..
- Mythiko Ino favorited My 8 Bit Heart 11 Jan 21:44
- Cheshire favorited My 8 Bit Heart 05 Jan 22:57
- Dakota H. favorited My 8 Bit Heart 07 Dec 04:40
- Amy T. commented on My 8 Bit Heart 13 Apr 12:15
- BelleandStuff favorited My 8 Bit Heart 05 May 18:36
- Katrina P. favorited My 8 Bit Heart 16 Feb 17:29
- Formosa H. favorited My 8 Bit Heart 19 Dec 04:01
- kylie.hannan favorited My 8 Bit Heart 04 Nov 17:50
- japheel.ledguies favorited My 8 Bit Heart 20 Aug 00:46
- Roughwaters44 favorited My 8 Bit Heart 06 Jul 09:00
start sewing squares together, keep them laid out so you know what goes where, it can get confusing.
I hand-sewed the squares because they were small and fiddly, this part could go much faster on a sewing machine. I used 3x3 (centimetre) squares the total heart turned out about 22cm's (8.7 inches).