Beautiful and Colorful
I bought a bunch of cool looking brass keys online and wanted to use them to make jewelry gifts and things, but I knew I didn't just want to string them on a chain plainly. So I came up with a few ideas.
The first and second keys I made by stringing a Czech glass bead, then the Lucite flower bead on to a headpin and then wrapping the end of the wire around the key and pinching it tight with pliers.
The third key I made by stringing on textured glass pearl beads, then Lucite flower beads and wire wrapping the top. The extra wire after wrapping I didn't trim like I normally would but I curled the ends in to little spirals to look like vines. Then I hung the flowers from a 1 inch length of chain, that was hanging from one side of the key.
- Karen D. favorited Brass Key Necklaces 07 Jul 13:09
- Riya K. added Brass Key Necklaces to cute to wear 21 May 03:32
- Riya K. favorited Brass Key Necklaces 21 May 03:31
- Ailsa L. favorited Brass Key Necklaces 20 Apr 20:02
- Mary Lou V. favorited Brass Key Necklaces 02 Apr 02:47
- kristen.corne added Brass Key Necklaces to Necklaces :3 01 Mar 00:36
- kristen.corne favorited Brass Key Necklaces 01 Mar 00:35
- Cupcake_Warrior =) favorited Brass Key Necklaces 02 Feb 15:45
- ale_corason favorited Brass Key Necklaces 15 Dec 01:41
- Natasha J. added Brass Key Necklaces to Jewelry 13 Dec 00:40
Pam posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!