I made this for halloween. I put one of those tea candle things in it. It looked really cool when all the lights were out and I planned to answer the door creepily with it but no one came to our house (prolly because last year no one bought lollies so my dad gave out apples, now we must be blacklisted)...
I then used it to store chocolates (halloween eyeball wrapped chocolates) but I used this really old oil base paint that my dad has had in the garage for centuries, so it made the chocolates smell weird and taste a bit funky. I suggest you paint the outside, rather than the inside, if you want to stop this.
Sorry that there are no pics of it in action but I forgot.
- Victoria T. favorited Bloody Lantern 14 Oct 09:27
- Bobby L. favorited Bloody Lantern 12 Aug 10:56
- Allan C. favorited Bloody Lantern 11 Aug 08:59
- Joey P. favorited Bloody Lantern 06 Aug 10:53
- xXJackkieXx entered her project Bloody Lantern to Instacube 22 Oct 11:26
- Tabitha.VampireLover added Bloody Lantern to Halloween crafts 23 Sep 21:23
- Tenebris A. favorited Bloody Lantern 02 Apr 23:09
- Isabela P. favorited Bloody Lantern 27 Mar 18:55
- elizabeth.hitzeman1 favorited Bloody Lantern 24 Mar 05:27
- Kaiulani W. favorited Bloody Lantern 19 Feb 21:21
Jackkie posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!