I love tetris. I always did. So one day... I made this lamp. And I'm enjoying it ever since.
Since some of you guys asked for a how-to, I digged out some old photos. Hopefully it helps.
And sorry for my english in advance. o_o
- Willa H. added Tetris Lamp to To-Decor 14 Oct 16:44
- Kel M. added Tetris Lamp to DIYs 09 Aug 12:23
- Marci F. favorited Tetris Lamp 12 Jul 05:21
- Viliana S. favorited Tetris Lamp 08 Mar 21:33
- lia c. favorited Tetris Lamp 28 Mar 02:53
- tyler t. favorited Tetris Lamp 13 Jan 14:49
- Penny F. added Tetris Lamp to decorating ideas 09 Jan 12:33
- Kay T. favorited Tetris Lamp 24 Nov 13:46
- Tierra T. favorited Tetris Lamp 07 Nov 22:07
- Asherah Arts (formerly Lee Rose) added Tetris Lamp to arcade 21 Sep 02:13
Decide how big you want your blocks to be.
Draw every kind you want in your lamp (One of my blocks is shown here) and try to have as many tiles of the same size as possible...
Get the tiles you need.
Glue and/or nail the parts together, just as you drew them.
I didn't take any pictures during this step :(