Star-gaze, in the luxury of your room!
I was just browsing through cutoutandkeep's blog and I saw this amazing Constellation Jar that did not require much materials and skills, not like all those beautiful handicraft and sewing that I can't do, so just thought I'd do my version of that. Cheers.
- Alternativelychiic added Starry Jar to My Dream Room 20 Mar 05:29
- Kinhime Dragon added Starry Jar to alter 24 May 19:58
- Maxine M. added Starry Jar to To-make list 16 Apr 20:54
- pamela.m.ravenel favorited Starry Jar 13 Mar 20:43
- jodi r. favorited Starry Jar 23 Jan 00:59
- Sarah S. added Starry Jar to Things to spruce up a room 19 Jan 07:46
- Elizabeth T. added Starry Jar to Doctor Who 11 Jan 03:04
- Olivia favorited Starry Jar 13 Aug 06:31
- Raven Beauty favorited Starry Jar 30 Jul 13:50
- Sue W. favorited Starry Jar 20 May 20:01
Use your pencil and start poking holes onto your aluminium sheet. Hold the sheet firmly before poking holes so you won't accidentally tear or create extra big holes. If you're a star buff, you can also poke holes according to the constellations! After you're done, curl it up and slot it into your container.
Finally, you need to get a light source, preferably something you can on and off as and when you like. Note: If you're using a cup, make sure to use a flat piece of cardboard to cover the top and if you're using a lid, throw in the light source and screw on the lid. As I was in a hurry I just used an iPhone application called "Flashlight" as a temporary light source. And yep! Enjoy your new (and pretty) starry jar!