for our halloween party this year, we are going to have these on the driveway...
- Angel C. favorited Halloween Lantern 01 Oct 16:40
- mountainlove added Halloween Lantern to halloween 18 Aug 00:13
- Kay T. favorited Halloween Lantern 12 Nov 18:57
- Cat Morley commented on Halloween Lantern 09 Feb 16:58
- Cat Morley added Halloween Lantern to Halloween 09 Feb 16:57
- AllThingsDoggy1 favorited Halloween Lantern 18 Oct 07:58
- RaspberrySourZ added Halloween Lantern to work ideas 19 Sep 11:24
- tommy1661 favorited Halloween Lantern 11 Aug 15:31
- Toxic Tea Party favorited Halloween Lantern 17 Oct 08:59
- Barbara M. favorited Halloween Lantern 14 Oct 15:58
cut the top portion of the milk jug off large enough so you can put a tea light in there.
at this point you have to really think about which part you want to be painted, and which part you want there to be light.
get that part of the contact paper and put it on the side of the jug opposite the handle (we put ours over the corner, so, you cant really tell it is even a milk jug)
make sure all of the edges of the contact paper are smooth.
go outside and spray paint it. yeah...
carefully pull the contact paper off.
the paint that you dont want to come off may peel a little bit with the paper, go slowly.
pretty spiffy isnt it?
(sorry about the lack of pictures, i decided to make a how to halfway through the process)