They look good enough to eat!
I made these charms for more swaps I've been doing. I learned how to make them at my local craft store. They also have the pattern available for free on their site at
Mine turned out to be over 1 inch tall because I used larger beads, but really you can make them any size you want, just remember to use all the same sized beads. After making a few I changed up the pattern to have a ring of color at the top and then the "cherry" bead. They aren't hard to make, just takes some patience the 1st time you make one.
- Pam ^_^ entered her project Beaded Cupcake Charms to Japan Crate 13 Apr 16:25
- Charline Y. added Beaded Cupcake Charms to BEADED CHARMS 11 Nov 08:10
- Charline Y. favorited Beaded Cupcake Charms 11 Nov 08:10
- Charyawn221 favorited Beaded Cupcake Charms 28 Feb 23:28
- Debbie V. favorited Beaded Cupcake Charms 10 Feb 03:12
- Linda B. favorited Beaded Cupcake Charms 14 Jul 05:46
- Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) favorited Beaded Cupcake Charms 27 Jan 03:09
Princess Pam-attitude posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!