collage paper on the back of clear crystals, text, photos, anything!
A bit of clear resin and some sharp scissors are all you need to create a crystal pendant or earrings with text or your favorite picture. The crystal enlarges and enhances the image nicely. I used large acrylic crystals but this is stunning with actual, real, fancy-smancy crystal crystals.
- Shauna B. favorited Collaged Crystals 10 Mar 19:06
- Charyawn221 favorited Collaged Crystals 28 Feb 23:24
- AnLo H. added Collaged Crystals to to do 09 Jan 04:09
- Spookachtige favorited Collaged Crystals 12 Oct 06:08
- Spookachtige commented on Collaged Crystals 12 Oct 06:08
- Angie C. favorited Collaged Crystals 14 Sep 20:54
- Ada B. added Collaged Crystals to Accessories 14 Apr 13:15
- Sigrid favorited Collaged Crystals 13 Dec 22:15
- E C. added Collaged Crystals to COOL CRAFTS 02 Dec 03:11
- Sally M. favorited Collaged Crystals 09 Sep 05:53
Note: thinner paper works better for this type of collaging; old dictionaries, very old text books, thin magazine paper, etc. Thick scrapbook or bond paper does not work well, nor does coated paper that will not absorb the resin.
1. Select the section of paper you wish to apply to the crystal. Using resin and a small paint brush, coat the side of the crystal that will be next to the paper. Place the crystal on the paper.