... all you ever wallet? At least all you ever need! ;)
Warning, shameless self-promotion ahead! ;)
This wallet is the outcome of many hours of working and many yards of fabric thrown away for testing purposes. Now it finally worked out.
The pattern will give you 3 variations for making your own, personal wallet, sized about 10 x 18 cm (closed).
So far I've made several as a gift for friends and one for myself - and I really like it!
Last but not least:
I'd like to thank my lovely fellow sewers who tested the pattern before it went up for sale and who helped me to improve it. It wouldn't be as nice without you! ^-^
It's been asked for very often: The pattern is for sale in my shop (http://sew-mad.dawanda.com) and is available in both, german and english language.
Of course the pattern comes completely with all necessary templates and instructions and is delivered as a pdf-file.
- EllieTheBunnie added All I Ever Wallet to To-make list 13 Oct 05:46
- linda.kustova favorited All I Ever Wallet 27 Aug 10:57
- thedisastercrafter favorited All I Ever Wallet 12 Aug 04:36
- Miriam S. favorited All I Ever Wallet 29 Jun 20:46
- Danielle C. favorited All I Ever Wallet 15 Jun 08:06
- itscthere favorited All I Ever Wallet 24 Apr 16:37
- Beata J. favorited All I Ever Wallet 10 Mar 19:50
- maddycat2498 added All I Ever Wallet to NEED TO MAKE :) 17 Jan 22:21
- Kim L. favorited All I Ever Wallet 11 Jan 01:19
- Staci Fowler favorited All I Ever Wallet 14 Dec 18:32
sew-mad posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!